Registration terms and conditions
- All fees are payable in South African Rand (ZAR).
- Credit card payments are processed on-line on completion of the registration process.
- Your registration is confirmed once all registration and other fees due have been paid in full.
- The ICALEPCS Secretariat will acknowledge receipt of your registration within five (5) business days of the receipt of your payment.
- No attendance will be permitted without full payment of the registration fees.
- On-site registration will require cash or credit card payments.
- Cancellations must be received in writing (via email). If received on or before 1 June 2023, a refund will be given less a 10% cancellation / administration fee.
- On all cancellations between 1 June 2023 and 1 August 2023, a refund will be given less a 50% cancellation / administration fee.
- For all cancellations made on or after 1 August 2023, no refunds will be made. However, registration may be transferred to another person within the same category.
- “No shows” will be liable for the full registration fee without a refund.
The amount of your bank transfer in South African Rand currency must equal the total of your fees + all relevant bank charges applicable to making the payment. Once your bank transfer is received in our account we will advise you of any additional bank charges that might be charged. This amount can be paid upon arrival at the conference.
When paying via EFT/bank transfer, please remember to clearly indicate your unique ICALEPCS 2023 (reference number) on all bank transfers to facilitate the registration process.